Computer Hardware & Networking
Stay Ahead of Your Competition
The computer technology industry is experiencing rapid transformations with the rise of cloud computing. There are new opportunities in emerging markets and heightened competition. Your product realization processes have to be rock solid. Distributed teams must collaborate 24/7, anytime and anywhere.
Arena product lifecycle management (PLM) helps computer hardware and networking innovators address key industry challenges encountered when:
- Delivering smart, connected products to market fast to stay ahead of global competition
- Communicating with engineering, manufacturing, and supply chain partners
- Ensuring all key stakeholders are working on the latest design
- Achieving environmental and safety compliance
- Managing all drawings, BOMs, and supplier information in a single, cloud-based solution
- Collaborating with suppliers throughout the engineering change review process
- Streamlining product design cycles to speed prototyping and reduce scrap
- Tracking necessary compliance information to deliver safe products (e.g., RoHS, REACH, conflict minerals)
- Creating efficient and streamlined processes to exceed product launch goals
Nimble Storage Reduces Product Design Time by Five Days
"One of the most tangible benefits of Arena PLM has been enhanced communication and change implementation. Within the routing cycle, contract manufacturers are now able to get it into their ERP system and their PLM sooner and the design is able to hit the factory floor sooner, which has helped us reduce product design by five days."
– Michelle Lee, product lifecycle management (PLM) project manager, Nimble StorageSee Nimble Storage Success Story