Ongoing Customer-Focused Innovation Fuels Key Advancements That Deliver More Cohesive Product Realization Processes and Faster Time-to-Market for Complex Electronic Products
Foster City, Calif., Dec 19 – Arena Solutions, provider of a cloud-based product realization platform for medical device and complex electronics companies, recently announced the immediate availability of its Fall 2017 release. This release represents the culmination of a full year of development focused specifically on providing design, manufacturing, and quality teams. With this release, Arena is providing key solutions that enable these teams to focus on higher value business processes as they deliver increasingly sophisticated products in shorter timeframes.
Throughout 2017, Arena continued to innovate with significant enhancements to PLM processes and compliance in quality management systems (QMS), while significantly increasing capabilities in application lifecycle management (ALM). Investments in several critical areas, including process visibility, collaboration, and cost management, strengthened the design and development foundation on which Arena’s customers and extended supply chains rely.
- Advanced Change Processes: Added key capabilities to automate, simplify, and streamline review processes for increasingly complex and distributed product teams.
- Connected Business Flows: Increased visibility with better product process workflows between Arena and upstream systems to accelerate issue resolution.
- Better Alignment with Regulatory Standards: Introduced training enhancements to demonstrate proficiency with procedures to support updated regulatory standards such as ISO 13485:2016.
- More Flexible Cost Analysis: Enabled product teams to better track unlimited cost types for improved analysis without being subject to revision control.
- Enriched Data Migration: Created more sophisticated and efficient data migration capabilities to help customers go live faster.
To learn more about Arena Solutions:
Arena and Arena Solutions are trademarks of Arena Solutions, Inc., Reg. U.S. Pat. & Tm. Off. All rights reserved. Other product and company names are the property of their respective holders.