EXPLORE APPS AND INTEGRATIONS FOR ARENA
Netsuite ERP Integration
Built for Netsuite-Certified Integration
Provided by Suite Business Software
ERP / MRP
Connects to these systems:
- Arena > Target System
- Target System > Arena
The Arena–NetSuite ERP Integration delivered by Suite Business Software (SBS) accelerates new product introduction (NPI) while reducing expenses, increasing profitability, and speeding time to market.
How it Works
The Arena–NetSuite ERP Integration transfers the latest product record information upon release,
ensuring efficient and accurate production planning and manufacturing processes. You have the choice of a unidirectional integration of Arena data flows to NetSuite or bidirectional with NetSuite data being shared to Arena.
This integration is sold by Arena and delivered by Suite Business Software, providing you with a streamlined purchase process coupled with the expertise of a certified Netsuite development partner. Contact Arena to learn more and begin the purchase process.
- Reduce Costs and Errors: Ensures a single version of the product record by seamlessly integrating Arena and NetSuite
- Design for Supply Chain: Provides supply chain information to design and component engineering
- Cloud Scalability, Agility: Minimal in-house IT resource impact
- Standardized Processes: Offers consistent data creation and configuration processes from concept through production with standard business rules
- Manage Exceptions and Errors: Provides easy review of errors and reprocessing of data upon resolution
- Unidirectional Item Creation and Updates: Creates and provides updates to NetSuite critical item master information including item name, description, and other key standard and custom attributes
- Supports manufactured, purchased, and subcontracted sourced items
- Transfers manufacturer’s part numbers from Arena AML to NetSuite Choice of Schedule and On-Demand Integration
- Bidirectional Item Updates (add-on): Updates Arena with cost, lead time, and other supply chain data from NetSuite BOM Creation and Updates
Services and Support:
Sales, implementation and configuration services, and on-going support and maintenance of any integration / app is provided by the provider listed below. All queries regarding purchase and support of the integration solution should be directed to the provider.
Arena API, Arena ERP Exchange
Arena Licensing Needed:
API calls, Included
Arena Worlds / Modules Required:
Product Record - BOMs, Items, Suppliers, Changes, Quality
Supports Arena GovCloud?
Other System Requirements:
Suite Business Software (SBS) is a longtime Arena and NetSuite development partner, specializing in enterprise integration. The company has been providing NetSuite-to-Arena integrations since 2006 with over 120 joint customers realizing the power of accurate automation between these critical B2B systems.
Areas of Expertise:
- ERP / MRP
As you move from research to evaluation to deployment, Arena provides a customer experience to help you get the most value from our PLM and QMS solutions.