EXPLORE APPS AND INTEGRATIONS FOR ARENA
Sage 100 ERP Integration
Accelerate Requirements Planning and Eliminate Risks With Seamless Integration to Sage 100
Provided by Millenium Accounting Solutions
ERP / MRP
Connects to these systems:
- Arena > Target System
The Arena–Sage 100 Integration, enabled by Millennium’s Sage expertise, ensures a seamless transfer of the critical shared product record elements. Arena manages the creation and updates to the item masters, complex bills of materials (BOMs), and vendor relationships during development processes, and Sage 100 utilizes this same information to procure, manufacture, and ship high quality products on time and within budget. The Integration provides the automated flow of this product data to Sage 100 after change process approvals in Arena. With easy configuration, these critical business systems are connected, risks reduced, and product information is up to date for all the teams.
The Arena–Sage 100 Integration automates the process of transferring new and updated product record data from Arena to Sage 100, ensuring a single source of product truth across systems and avoiding manual entry risks.
Arena’s ERP Exchange is configured and scheduled to export data upon change release
- When change release occurs, ERP Exchange transfers product data into a PDX (XML format) package
- Millennium’s Sage 100 Adapter receives the PDX package and processes it into Sage 100 after proper translations, validations, and application of business rules
- Accuracy: Ensures single version of product record by seamlessly integrating Arena and Sage 100
- Cost and Error Reduction: Eliminates costly, manual data entry errors and allows valuable team members to focus on their core competencies
- Flexibility: Performs any necessary data transformations on Arena data to match your Sage 100 configuration
- Standardization: Standardizes data creation and configuration processes from concept to production with consistent business rules
- Enterprise Support with Ease: Integration to multiple target Sage 100 systems and secure deployment with no corporate firewall configuration changes needed
- Data supported includes Item and BOM creates and updates, including custom properties, and vendor creation and updates
- Supports both automated scheduled and ondemand data transfers
- Automates monitoring and alert notifications for processing errors
- Sequential data processing with built-in data validations to ensure accurate and complete data transfer every time
- Protection of product record: if product data update fails, transfer is stopped with no change in Sage 100. Data is only transferred once ALL information is validated to be complete
Services and Support:
Sales, implementation and configuration services, and on-going support and maintenance of any integration / app is provided by the provider listed below. All queries regarding purchase and support of the integration solution should be directed to the provider.
Arena ERP Exchange
Arena Licensing Needed:
Output User License
Arena Worlds / Modules Required:
Product Record - BOMs, Items, Suppliers, Changes
Supports Arena GovCloud?
Other System Requirements:
Works with Sage 100 or Sage 100c
With 20+ years of experience in implementing and integrating ERP systems, our team at Millennium Accounting Solutions can help find solutions for your business software needs. Our implementation team has helped many companies throughout the United States and Canada achieve their goal in automating their business processes. We pride ourselves on our customers’ testimonials.
Areas of Expertise:
- ERP / MRP
As you move from research to evaluation to deployment, Arena provides a customer experience to help you get the most value from our PLM and QMS solutions.