EXPLORE APPS AND INTEGRATIONS FOR ARENA
Expandable ERP Arena Connector
Automated Product Information Transfer
Provided by Expandable Software
$6000 base license purchase + annual maintenance or annualized subscription with 36 month contract available
ERP / MRP
Connects to these systems:
- Arena > Target System
Creating quality products in this fast-paced world isn’t easy. Your product processes involve multiple teams, locations, partners, suppliers, and vendors. These dispersed teams must work from the same design, stay on budget, and respond to customer demands. You want to deliver better products, faster and easier. And you want to create innovative solutions to change the world. Innovative product companies use Arena to drive their product development processes through the entire product lifecycle. And they leverage Expandable® ERP to plan and execute manufacturing processes to deliver innovative products to market. When these systems are integrated, operations can be confident
they are using the latest released bill of materials (BOMs) and item master to procure, manufacture, and ship high quality products to customers. This integration accelerates new product introduction while reducing expenses, increasing profitability, and speeding time to market.
The Arena–Expandable ERP Integration automates the process of transferring product record information from Arena to Expandable ERP, avoiding errors and ensuring Expandable ERP is up to date.
- Arena ERP Exchange is configured and scheduled to export product record information (BOM, ECO, and item master) when an ECO is released
- ERP Exchange packages the affected product record into a PDX package (XML format)
- The Expandable adapter receives the PDX package, validates, and updates it in Expandable ERP
- Time to Market: Streamlines the transfer of product record information to ERP
- Cost Reduction: Eliminates errors and inefficiencies associated with manual data entry, allowing impacted business users to focus on more strategic core competencies
- Flexibility: Supports custom properties and future effectivities
- Rapid Integration: Easy to configure and deploy
- Integration provides enterprise-wide access to the most current engineering data including: BOM, Vendor Part, and Item Master data
- Automated Integration: When a product is released in Arena, the Arena Expandable ERP Integration transfers the product record information automatically without user intervention. This eliminates delays and errors in data synchronization between Arena and Expandable ERP.
- No Code: Designed for easy configuration and troubleshooting. No coding is needed. Custom mappings control precisely what information flows between Arena and Expandable ERP.
- Validation, Audit Trail, and Error Management: An audit trail records change orders and product record transfer success and failure. The Arena–Expandable ERP Integration monitors status and sends alerts to a designated administrator on error. The administrator can fix the error and reprocess updates without corrupting the ERP system.
Services and Support:
Sales, implementation and configuration services, and on-going support and maintenance of any integration / app is provided by the provider listed below. All queries regarding purchase and support of the integration solution should be directed to the provider.
Arena ERP Exchange
Arena Licensing Needed:
API calls, Arena Machine User
Arena Worlds / Modules Required:
Product Record - BOMs, Items, Suppliers, Changes
Supports Arena GovCloud?
Other System Requirements:
- Expandable 9.3 or higher
- Program runs as a service and should be installed on the server running SQL
- In the Expandable Rights Editor, create the rights record for the Program ID ECUDU to a user or group. This record should be applied to the user that will be used to run the Expandable PLM program. You may also create a new user for this purpose.
Add ECUDU.exe and ESIMRP.exe to the list of processes to exclude from your virus software to prevent mass mailing worms from sending email.
Expandable Software, Inc. develops, markets, implements, and supports an enterprise resources planning (ERP) software suite designed to help executives and managers of fast-growing manufacturing companies maximize business performance by maintaining real-time visibility and control of their organization. Expandable targets its scalable front- and back-office enterprise solutions to growing manufacturing companies requiring a seamless and cost-effective growth path from startup to the billion dollar mark. Expandable customers reap the benefits of full-blown ERP early in their growth cycle, and gain the ability to grow all the way to the top tier of their industry without changing business systems along the way.
Areas of Expertise:
- ERP / MRP
As you move from research to evaluation to deployment, Arena provides a customer experience to help you get the most value from our PLM and QMS solutions.