Arena Winter 2019
Change Is Coming
And It Is Refreshing
Our Winter 2019 release will speed your work on all things product.
Learn more about how this clean, fresh look will give your teams a better way to get things done.
Check Out Winter 2019 New LookWatch Webinar
Watch the Arena product team
share a sneak peek of Winter 2019.
Prepare for the Release
Use the following resources to ensure your teams are ready for the release.
Top 5 To Dos Checklist – for Arena administrators and process owners
Arena Videos – take a deeper dive into the new UI
What Does It Give You
Clean navigation makes your complex work clear and highlights the critical activities, common actions, and next steps.
- Makes the most of vertical space on the screen
- Improves overall readability
- Gives data weighted importance based on its priority in context
Easy for everyone to participate, no matter their roles, abilities, or frequency of use—from executives and power users to supply chain partners, customer support, and field service.
- Reduces your team training and support needs
- Increases team adoption
- Supports range of user accessibility needs
A selection of workspace color scheme options provide unique look and feel for each of your workspaces from training and test instances to multiple production workspaces.
- Provides users quick visual for which workspace they have joined
- Reduces re-work scenarios of users completing work in wrong workspace
- Gives everyone some much needed color therapy (including us) from the long-running purple theme
Some of the most requested enhancements give you greater flexibility for your challenging work*
- Administrative interface update
- Multi-select lists for Changes, Quality, Requests
- Requirements linked to Projects and Quality
- Suppliers on Change Routings
- Expanded Proxy on Changes
- Item History Expanded
- Data Extract of Training
* Release contents subject to change.
When Is Change Coming?
Arena Winter 2019 is currently scheduled for December 2019-January 2020 release.*
*All statements made regarding release scope and dates subject to change.