EXPLORE APPS AND INTEGRATIONS FOR ARENA
Oracle ERP Integration
Accelerate Time to Market With Streamlined Integration Between Arena PLM and Oracle E-Business Suite
Provided by Triniti
ERP / MRP
Connects to these systems:
Oracle EBS, Oracle Fusion Cloud
- Arena > Target System
- Target System > Arena
The Arena PLM – Oracle ERP Integration powered by Triniti’s Oracle expertise, along with Triniti’s inventive approach to application data management (ADM), reduces risk and ensures seamless integration. Additionally, Arena ERP Exchange coupled with Triniti’s ADM methodology facilitates easy configuration between Arena PLM and Oracle EBS. This feature ensures an automated flow of critical product record information (e.g., parts, BOMs, AML/AVL data) between the two systems. When companies move from development to production, the Arena change approval process triggers an automated transfer of product data to Oracle EBS in real-time.
How it Works
The Arena PLM – Oracle ERP Integration automates the process of transferring new and updated product record data from Arena PLM to Oracle EBS, ensuring Oracle production information is always up to date.
- Arena’s ERP exchange solution is configured and scheduled to export data upon the change release.
- Upon release, ERP Exchange transfers product data into a PDX package (XML format).
- Triniti’s Oracle adapter receives the XML file and processes it into Oracle ERP after proper translations, validations, and applications of the customer’s business rules.
Bidirectional with data from Oracle back to Arena is supported as an add-on to the standard integration.
- Eliminates costly, manual data entry errors and allows impacted business users to focus on their valuable core competency
- Easy to deploy within existing Oracle ERP infrastructure
- Arena and Oracle workflow ensures that all data required for product manufacturing is transferred and impacted stakeholders are notified
- Action code management same as standard Oracle interfaces
- Standardizes data creation processes from concept to production via consistent application of business rules for all product data
- Flexibility in data transfer: facilitates either on-demand or automated data flow
- Standardized Data Mapping: Dating mapping can be configured for many customer requirements.
- Independent of EBS Definitions: Based on the customer’s business requirements, the Adapter can be configured easily to create and update the product data within Oracle EBS accurately. For example, the Adapter supports single or multi-segment items and categories.
- Application of Business Rules: The use of predefined templates and business rules, like organization assignments, help derive data based on configurations defined in Triniti’s Oracle Adapter without the need of programming.
- Error Management: Triniti’s Oracle Adapter provides complete visibility for all data transferred from Arena to Oracle EBS via data management screens built using standard Oracle technologies.
- Workflow Enabled: Leveraging Oracle’s workflow technology, Triniti’s Oracle Adapter sends notification to different teams (e.g.,product planners, cost managers, etc.) to capture planning costing, and other ERP-specific data for all items released from Arena PLM and passed successfully into Oracle EBS.
Services and Support:
Sales, implementation and configuration services, and on-going support and maintenance of any integration / app is provided by the provider listed below. All queries regarding purchase and support of the integration solution should be directed to the provider.
Arena API, Arena ERP Exchange
Arena Licensing Needed:
API calls, Output User License
Arena Worlds / Modules Required:
Product Record - BOMs, Items, Suppliers, Changes
Supports Arena GovCloud?
Other System Requirements:
Founded in 1997, Triniti provides world-class business and application consulting, along with software products specifically designed to extract the full value of Oracle’s E-Business Suite. Triniti products and Oracle E-Business Suite implementations are designed to deliver a finely tuned, robust environment that supports consistent, fact-based decision-making in real time. Triniti has successfully led large multi-site, multi-country “big bang” implementations of the entire e-business suite.
Areas of Expertise:
- ERP / MRP
- Business Processes
As you move from research to evaluation to deployment, Arena provides a customer experience to help you get the most value from our PLM and QMS solutions.