If you’ve ever ordered 1,000 more parts than you need, or halted production due to an unforeseen part shortage, then you know how important it is to communicate changes on time and to the right people.
To help you lock down a change process that results in less scrap and rework, better inventory planning and less conflict between teams—we’ve compiled a Change Management Kit, full of our best change process resources, to help you out.
In our Change Management Kit you’ll find information on:
- Nine signs your change management process needs help
- Three change board challenges you may be facing
- Five fixes for the most common change management challenges
- Tips to avoid a change management meltdown
- Sample engineering change requests (ECR), engineering change orders (ECO), and engineering change notification (ECN) templates