Arena Solutions Announces Second Consecutive Record-Breaking Quarter
Customer Adoption Grows 55 Percent from Previous Quarter
Foster City, Calif., August 23, 2006 — Arena Solutions, the leading provider of on-demand product lifecycle management (PLM) software for manufacturers, today announced that it has continued adding new customers at a record pace in the second fiscal quarter of 2006, ending June 30, 2006, making the quarter the most successful in the company’s history. This milestone represents an average quarter-over-quarter growth of 35 percent for the twelve months ending June 30, 2006, further establishing Arena as the fastest-growing provider of PLM on-demand. More than 15,000 active users of Arena PLM now tackle the challenges brought about by increasing globalization, new compliance regulations, and outsourcing.
Arena PLM makes it easy for OEMs, suppliers and outsourced partners to collaborate in real-time around a single set of information-regardless of geographic location or IT infrastructure. As a result, manufacturers are able to deliver higher quality products to market faster, better manage and maintain regulatory compliance, and collaborate more effectively with an ever-expanding global supply chain for improved performance.
Manufacturers selecting Arena PLM in Q2 2006 include many marquee companies from the electronics, medical, consumer, and automotive industries such as: Blade Networks Technologies, the industry’s number one provider of ethernet, IP, and application switches for blade server systems; Leatherman Tool Group, the originator and world’s leading manufacturer of high-quality pocket tools and knives; Eastek International, a manufacturer of fine products known worldwide; Ugobe Inc., a developer and manufacturer of organic robotics; and Egret Medical International.
Notable quarterly highlights:
- Aberdeen Research published “The PLM for Small to Medium-Size Manufacturers Benchmark Report” stating that on-demand product lifecycle management (PLM) is a key trait of top-performing, small to medium size manufacturers.
- Arena Solutions introduced both industry-leading guaranteed service level agreements, providing customers with a minimum planned uptime and availability of 99.5% on its service, and network uptime system status through its public website http://www.arenasolutions.com/uptime.
- Arena PLM Spring 06 - the latest release of Arena PLM's award-winning service - was launched, featuring simplified integration, enhanced security and an enriched customer experience for improved product lifecycle management.
- Arena Solutions and Avnet Electronics Marketing formed a partnership to accelerate the adoption of on-demand PLM. The partnership kicks off by providing manufacturers with a first-of-its-kind, value-added enterprise service for rich integrated content, including RoHS and environmental regulation data.
“We’re very excited with our upward growth and newly achieved milestones,” said Michael Topolovac, CEO Arena Solutions. “Our continued momentum is a clear sign that the market for on-demand PLM is maturing and that manufacturers are crying out for a PLM solution that provides more value without the high cost and complexity of traditional client/server alternatives.”
About Arena Solutions
For over a decade, Arena has been redefining PLM with a suite of cloud applications that enable engineering, manufacturing and their extended supply chains to work better together—from first prototype to full-scale production. Arena helps innovative manufacturers bring better products to market faster with cloud PLM offerings that speed prototyping, reduce scrap and help manufacturers collaborate on product changes with strategic partners across the globe.
Arena cloud PLM products simplify bill of materials (BOM) and change management, and offer manufacturers the right balance of flexibility and control—at every point in the product lifecycle. PartsList and PDXViewer are lightweight single-user applications that allow manufacturers to move quickly and efficiently while designing, documenting and sharing a prototype. When scaling to production and beyond, the Arena core application provides full PLM functionality so manufacturers can control revisions, manage the engineering change process and selectively share accurate, up-to-date BOMs with partners, suppliers and contract manufacturers.
Founded in February 2000, Arena Solutions is headquartered in Foster City, California.
To learn more about Arena Solutions:
- Visit the Arena Solutions website.
- Read the Arena blog on product design, development and manufacturing.
- Follow @arenasolutions on Twitter.
- Follow Arena on LinkedIn.