Ready to Scale?
A fast, predictable NPDI process means higher revenue and lower costs.
- Get the most from your teams: Create dynamic schedules that align members around tasks, deliverables, phase gates, and milestones.
- Streamline project execution: Enable team members to update their progress and share deliverables.
- Stay on track: Monitor progress, then reassign or modify tasks to complete projects on time.
- Establish product requirements: Use team-wide collaboration, then document and manage the resulting requirements.
- Ensure the design meets requirements: Link functional, safety, and regulatory requirements with product design elements.
- Support collaborative, lean, and agile processes: Enable team members to iterate requirements and keep everyone informed of changes.
Your customers want high-quality products released on time.
- Inform design decisions: Provide quality information connected with the product design.
- Control all your quality processes: Manage CAPAs, complaints, NCMRs, CARs, SCARs, and 8Ds together with the product record.
- Ensure the highest levels of product quality: Collaborate with your entire product team from engineering to operations and customer support.
- Improve product quality: Escalate issues easily from customer support to the product team for closed-loop management.
- Increase customer satisfaction: Get cross-functional visibility of issues with assignments and priority status tied to requirements, product records, and quality actions.
- Support continuous improvement: Maintain a history of feedback to consider in the next design revision.
A well-trained team brings the highest quality products to market on time.
- Keep team members current on latest product and processes: Notify them when a new or revised document needs training.
- Reduce training administration tasks: Automate training experiences for team members with training plans, schedules, and reminders.
- Ensure regulatory and corporate compliance: Benefit from scheduled retraining, quizzes, time-stamped audit trails, electronic signatures (FDA 21 CFR Part 11 compliant), and password management.
Today’s goal is to be better than yesterday.
- Reduce risk: Identify product development issues, supply chain process gaps, and barriers to performance goals.
- Empower teams with the big picture: Share analysis and knowledge about your product processes.
- Monitor daily performance: Analyze product development key performance indicators (KPIs) quickly instead of using labor-intensive manual collation activities.
Scale Arena to match your growing company. It’s easy to build on success.