Viewing BOM Redlines
BOM redlines give users a fast way to see how BOMs have changed between revisions. This video demonstrates how to look at redlines on a BOM and on a Change. After watching this video, users will understand the formatting seen on BOM and Change Redline views, and how to navigate to available BOM redline options.
- BOMs Overview (3:05 min)
- Importing Items (8:08 min)
- Creating an Item (2:18 min)
- Reviewing a Change (7:05 min) NEW!
- Installing and Using Arena PartSaver (3:08 min) NEW!
- Managing your Actions and Notifications (3:59 min)
- Approving a Change (2:02 min)
- Search for Items in Arena (3:24 min)
- Checklist: Creating a Change
- Tips & Hints for Sharing Items with Suppliers
- Tips & Hints for Creating New Items
- Tips & Hints for Compliance Management
- Negative, Fractional, and Zero Quantity BOM Items
- Set the Changes List to Show Implementation Progress
- Add Thumbnails for Quick Identification
- Import Item Numbers to Add Items to a Change