Sharing an Item with Suppliers
Supplier users are the manufacturer and vendor contacts you collaborate with in your BOMControl workspace. This video demonstrates the three requirements that must be met for an Item or File to be visible to a Supplier. After watching this video, users will understand how to share a component, subscribe Suppliers to an Item, share an entire assembly, and share all sourced Items with a Supplier user.
- Viewing PDX Files from BOMControl (2:45 min) NEW!
- Request and Change Configuration Class Recording (80:14 min)
- Access to BOMControl Class Recording (36:48 min)
- Sourcing Overview (1:43 min)
- Sourcing Class Recording (52:33 min)
- Costing Class Recording (55:02 min)
- Supplier Sharing Class Recording (55:30 min)
- Creating a Source Relationship (3:42 min)