Request and Change Configuration Class Recording
Account Administrators responsible for configuring Change management in BOMControl should be aware of how to model their existing company practices in BOMControl - and improve them if desired. Beginning with Requests, this video shows how to add Request Administrators and evaluator groups, create Request numbering, edit Request codes, and provide Supplier access to Requests. For Changes, watch the creation of approval roles, routings, Change Administrators, Change numbering, inventory dispositions, and learn about revision and routing configuration options. After watching this video, Account Administrators will understand the special roles of Request and Change Administrators, the configuration options for different Item stages, and three ways to incorporate Supplier participation on Requests.
- BOMs Overview (3:05 min)
- Viewing BOM Redlines (1:47 min)
- Viewing PDX Files from BOMControl (2:45 min) NEW!
- Configuring Custom Item Lifecycle Phases (1:53 min) NEW!
- Implementing Advanced User Privileges (1:07 min) NEW!
- Reviewing a Change (7:05 min) NEW!
- Managing your Actions and Notifications (3:59 min)
- Approving a Change (2:02 min)
- Checklist: Creating a Change
- Administrator Checklist for the Arena Summer ’11 Release
- Tips & Hints for Searching
- Tips & Hints for Passwords
- Tips & Hints for Sharing Items with Suppliers
- Tips & Hints for Creating New Items
- Tips & Hints for Compliance Management
- Tips & Hints for Categorization: Admins Only