Navigating BOMs with Preview Panels
When you need to see the first-level BOM of an Item quickly, use the new BOM preview panel. Watch how the preview panel simplifies navigation and saves you time. From an Indented BOM, see more BOM lines per page and choose the command you want, using new consolidated command menus. Not sure whether an Item in your BOM is also being used by another assembly? Activating the Where Used Panel on each BOM line allows you to see all the assemblies in which your Item revision appears.
- BOMs Overview (3:05 min)
- Viewing BOM Redlines (1:47 min)
- Importing Items (8:08 min)
- Creating an Item (2:18 min)
- Installing and Using Arena PartSaver (3:08 min) NEW!
- Search for Items in Arena (3:24 min)
- BOM Notes on Redlines (1:05 min)
- Attributes, Categories and Items Configuration Class Recording (117:59 min)
- Checklist: Creating a Change
- Tips & Hints for Sharing Items with Suppliers
- Tips & Hints for Creating New Items
- Tips & Hints for Compliance Management
- Negative, Fractional, and Zero Quantity BOM Items
- Add Thumbnails for Quick Identification
- Import Item Numbers to Add Items to a Change
- Print an Indented BOM—Quick!