Managing your Actions and Notifications
BOMControl uses notifications and actions to help you stay on top of your work. When you need to vote on Changes and make recommendations on Requests, the Dashboard Inbox is a single place to look for that information. This video demonstrates how to use filters and commands to manage your BOMControl "To Do" list. After watching this video, users will understand how to dismiss, filter and sort actions and notifications. Users will also learn how to use actions to complete their work quickly, or navigate to a Change or Request for further review.
- BOMs Overview (3:05 min)
- Viewing BOM Redlines (1:47 min)
- Viewing PDX Files from BOMControl (2:45 min) NEW!
- Reviewing a Change (7:05 min) NEW!
- Approving a Change (2:02 min)
- Evaluating a Request (4:34 min) NEW!
- Adding a Quick Recommendation (3:54 min)
- Search for Items in Arena (3:24 min)