Displaying an Item Image
Using the Select Image Command from the Specs view of any Item, users can upload any GIF, JPG, or PNG image to use as a thumbnail. If an image doesn't yet exist, users can create one from an associated PDF. Images are very useful for identifying items in a workspace quickly because they automatically display in the Item header and Item Information Panels, and can be added to Custom BOMs.
- BOMs Overview (3:05 min)
- Viewing BOM Redlines (1:47 min)
- Importing Items (8:08 min)
- Creating an Item (2:18 min)
- Viewing PDX Files from BOMControl (2:45 min) NEW!
- Installing and Using Arena PartSaver (3:08 min) NEW!
- Managing your Actions and Notifications (3:59 min)
- Search for Items in Arena (3:24 min)