Costing Class Recording
Key cost data in BOMControl is revision-controlled, while current production and prototype costs are dynamic, and do not affect working revisions. This class is intended for all users responsible for managing cost information in BOMControl or using cost calculations to inform procurement and supply chain. Watch a demonstration of how to edit active costs, quotes, estimated costs and the assembly cost calculation method. After watching, users will understand how editing cost information impacts the Sourcing View, and how to record purchases in BOMControl.
- BOMs Overview (3:05 min)
- Viewing BOM Redlines (1:47 min)
- Importing Items (8:08 min)
- Creating an Item (2:18 min)
- Viewing PDX Files from BOMControl (2:45 min) NEW!
- Installing and Using Arena PartSaver (3:08 min) NEW!
- Search for Items in Arena (3:24 min)
- Navigating BOMs with Preview Panels (1:43 min)
- Checklist: Creating a Change
- Tips & Hints for Sharing Items with Suppliers
- Tips & Hints for Creating New Items
- Tips & Hints for Compliance Management
- Negative, Fractional, and Zero Quantity BOM Items
- Add Thumbnails for Quick Identification
- Import Item Numbers to Add Items to a Change
- Print an Indented BOM—Quick!