BOM Notes on Redlines
With the addition of the BOM Notes field to the BOM Redline Subview, BOMControl makes it even easier to see how your product is developing. We have always showed you differences between Item revisions for Number, Name, Phase, Reference Designators and Quantity—and now when you create or edit a note for a BOM Item, users can quickly see which notes have changed since a previous Item revision.
- BOMs Overview (3:05 min)
- Viewing BOM Redlines (1:47 min)
- Importing Items (8:08 min)
- Creating an Item (2:18 min)
- Reviewing a Change (7:05 min) NEW!
- Installing and Using Arena PartSaver (3:08 min) NEW!
- Managing your Actions and Notifications (3:59 min)
- Approving a Change (2:02 min)
- Checklist: Creating a Change
- Tips & Hints for Sharing Items with Suppliers
- Tips & Hints for Creating New Items
- Tips & Hints for Compliance Management
- Negative, Fractional, and Zero Quantity BOM Items
- Set the Changes List to Show Implementation Progress
- Add Thumbnails for Quick Identification
- Import Item Numbers to Add Items to a Change