Attributes, Categories and Items Configuration Class Recording
Before product data can be loaded into BOMControl, Account Administrators should complete configuration for the Items, Attributes, and Categories tabs in the account administration tool. This video shows each step involved in configuring numbering, revision sequences and Custom BOMs for Items. After watching this video, Account Administrators will understand the advantages of custom attributes, grouped into categories. Attribute and category creation is shown, along with setting category defaults, such as numbering sequences, evaluator groups, Custom BOMs, and routings.
- BOMs Overview (3:05 min)
- Viewing BOM Redlines (1:47 min)
- Importing Items (8:08 min)
- Creating an Item (2:18 min)
- Configuring Custom Item Lifecycle Phases (1:53 min) NEW!
- Implementing Advanced User Privileges (1:07 min) NEW!
- Installing and Using Arena PartSaver (3:08 min) NEW!
- Search for Items in Arena (3:24 min)
- Checklist: Creating a Change
- Administrator Checklist for the Arena Summer ’11 Release
- Tips & Hints for Searching
- Tips & Hints for Passwords
- Tips & Hints for Sharing Items with Suppliers
- Tips & Hints for Creating New Items
- Tips & Hints for Compliance Management
- Tips & Hints for Categorization: Admins Only