BBQ lunch with a side of clean tech at PRG Summer Symposium 2011
While there are few opportunities to discuss clean tech and innovation with friends and industry-leaders, there are even fewer opportunities of this nature that include great food and music.
So I hope you’re as excited as I am for the Product Realization Group (PRG) Summer Symposium and BBQ—an event that’s got it all.
At the 2011 Summer Symposium, you will:
- Learn about transformative approaches to product development
- Get updates on the latest industry trends
- Hear about innovation in clean tech and entrepreneurship
- Network with your industry peers
- Meet members of the Product Realization Group (who are all industry veterans)
- Enjoy delicious food and great music
What’s on the menu?
Keynote: Innovation in Clean Technologies
- Rex Northern, Executive Director, CleanTech Open
Work Session: Innovation, Entrepreneurship, & Investing
- Chris Gill, CEO, Silicon Valley Association of Start-Up Entrepreneurs (SVASE)
- Lisa Sibley, Journalist from the San Jose Business Journal
Technical Session: Accelerating New Product Introduction
- Panel of 6 industry veterans spanning product life cycle
- Bring your toughest questions about developing high-technology products
- Get insightful answers from diverse industry experts
The early-bird price is $30—so register before August 26th, 2011.
Sheraton Sunnyvale Hotel
1100 North Mathilda Avenue
Sunnyvale, CA 94089
Date and time:
September 9th 2011 from 9am-12pm
If you have any other questions, please visit the PRG website, or post a question in the comments if you think the answer will be helpful for the general group.
Thanks – and we hope to see you there!