Registration Now Open for October 21st Webinar—Moving from Office to Enterprise Software: From Investment to Results
Using “Office” Software for ERP and BOM Management Could Be Costing You. Hammerhead Systems Discusses Migration from Excel and QuickBooks to an Integrated PLM/ERP Solution
Foster City, Calif., October 14, 2008 —
TITLE: Moving from Office to Enterprise Software: From Investment to Results
WHEN: 10 a.m. Pacific time, Tuesday, October 21, 2008
WHERE: Online Webcast
FOR: Operations, engineering, product management, and finance professionals involved with the product development process.
- Russell Woodmansee, vice president of Operations at Hammerhead Systems, Inc., the market leader in Aggregation, Interworking and Migration solutions.
- George Lewis, director of Solution Consulting at Arena Solutions, the leading provider of on-demand product lifecycle management (PLM) software.
- John Buller, senior product specialist at Expandable Software, which develops, markets and supports an enterprise resource planning (ERP) software suite designed to help fast-growing manufacturing companies maximize business performance.
Competition is intense. Product development is global. Today, organizations are being asked to do more with fewer resources. Product complexity is increasing while product lifecycles are compressing. To compete, manufacturers must increase the rate of product innovation and accelerate time to market, while tightly managing costs and relentlessly driving quality. At the same time, manufacturers must comply with an increasing number of standards and regulations. For most, trying to manage this level of complexity and collaboration with Office software is a ticking time bomb—the difference between success and failure.
In this upcoming webinar, Hammerhead Systems shares the impetus behind their migration from using Excel and QuickBooks to adopting an integrated PLM/ERP solution, and the financial benefits they achieved as a result.
In addition, during the one-hour webinar, experts from Arena Solutions and Expandable will walk you through tips on how to:
- Prevent product change errors
- Meet cost targets and delivery dates for new product introductions
- Improve planning and material scheduling
- Strengthen relationships with customers and partners
About Arena Solutions
For over a decade, Arena has been redefining PLM with a suite of cloud applications that enable engineering, manufacturing and their extended supply chains to work better together—from first prototype to full-scale production. Arena helps innovative manufacturers bring better products to market faster with cloud PLM offerings that speed prototyping, reduce scrap and help manufacturers collaborate on product changes with strategic partners across the globe.
Arena cloud PLM products simplify bill of materials (BOM) and change management, and offer manufacturers the right balance of flexibility and control—at every point in the product lifecycle. PartsList and PDXViewer are lightweight single-user applications that allow manufacturers to move quickly and efficiently while designing, documenting and sharing a prototype. When scaling to production and beyond, the Arena core application provides full PLM functionality so manufacturers can control revisions, manage the engineering change process and selectively share accurate, up-to-date BOMs with partners, suppliers and contract manufacturers.
Founded in February 2000, Arena Solutions is headquartered in Foster City, California.
To learn more about Arena Solutions:
- Visit the Arena Solutions website.
- Read the Arena blog on product design, development and manufacturing.
- Follow @arenasolutions on Twitter.
- Follow Arena on LinkedIn.