Do you love talking to customers and potential customers and to uncover their real needs? Then enjoy taking that unique understanding and use your abundant creativity to conceptualize and invent a new product offering? If so we want to meet you.
From the napkin product idea to full production (and everything in between), we drive the creation of new products for our customers, who in turn use our products to do the same. Arena helps innovative manufacturers bring better products to market faster with a suite of cloud PLM applications. As a product manager at Arena, you will be the customer’s advocate, challenged with imagining and developing new products and features to help make them successful.
We are Arena Solutions, a successful 12-year-old business still replete with the scrappy, nimble instincts of a start-up. Come be a part of our highly collaborative and fast-paced environment and help us change the way products are made. We think you’ll love our energetic, team-based culture, especially when it comes to our ambitious but informal style.
- Talk to customers.
- Analyze and understand customer needs.
- Write detailed product requirements.
- Manage product development process including capturing level of effort and tracking of deliverables within each development sprint and the overall development cycle.
- Work with engineering throughout product development to prioritize customer needs, defined features & functionality, achieve product quality standards and deliver the new product.
- Review and actively participate in engineering spec and stories.
- Review and respond to inbound product management activities such as customer enhancement requests, bugs or other product-related customer issues.
- Leverage domain expertise to propose new product functionality.
- Help product introduction success by working collaboratively with marketing and sales on promotions, pricing, and launch.
- Strong project management skills.
- Direct experience in engineering and/or manufacturing environments.
- Knowledge and experience with PLM and/or related software.
- Knowledge and experience in an SMB product offering.
- Ability to work closely with engineering, product design and product marketing.
- Five to seven years experience in enterprise / engineering / operations software product management.
How to apply
Please email a cover letter and résumé to email@example.com, with the subject line: Product Manager.